- Provide bright, filtered sunlight.
- Maintain air moisture levels of at least 40% to prevent brown tips and drooping leaves.
- Water the plant when the soil starts to dry out, but avoid letting the soil become soggy or dry out completely. Do not let plant sit in water.
- Fertilize the plant occasionally and flush the soil every so often.
- Use well-draining, slightly acidic soil.60.00
- Keep the plant in temperatures ranging from 65 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit (18-24 Degrees Celsius).
- Prune the plant as needed.